Listing Courtesy of COLVIN REALTY, INC.
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You do not want to miss out on this almost new home in Hickory Hammock. The price is right! Features include 42" kitchen cabinets with crown molding, gorgeous granite counters, large walk in pantry and 38x10 covered lanai with fenced yard. The upstairs boasts an 18x17 bonus room as well as oversized laundry room with extra space for cabinets and shelving or counters. Upstairs bathrooms have walk in linen closets plus there are additional closets everywhere. Owners suite has his and hers sinks as well as a large walk in closet. Top of the line ceiling fans throughout with two A/C units and Nest thermostats for energy efficiency. Flex/den space has french doors perfect for home office or formal room. Community offers a clubhouse with fitness center and pool. Your buyer will be impressed!
||15544 CITRUS HARVEST RD
Hickory Hammock Ph 2A
34787 Winter Garden/Oakland
HICKORY HAMMOCK PHASE 2A 82/31 LOT 278 $4,574
Assigned School Zones
- Whispering Oak Elem
- Sunridge Middle
- West Orange High
| Whispering Oak Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||5|
| Sunridge Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Oakland Avenue Charter School||(K-5)|
| Starchild Academy Winter Garden||(Preschool-2)|
| Ucp West Orange Charter||(Preschool-5)|
| Tildenville Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Foundation Academy||(7-12)|
| Sunridge Middle||(6-8)||3|
| Bridgewater Middle School||(6-8)||3|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Ceiling Fans(S), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- BB/HS Internet Available,Public
- Garage Door Opener
- See HOA docs for more info
- From 429 take exit 19 for County road 535, merge onto Stoneybrook West Pkwy, cross over 545 and turn right into Hickory Hammock, right on Black Hickory, right on Hickory Hammock Overlook, left on Citrus Heights, right on Citrus Harvest home on right.
Encouraged by continued low-interest rates and a favorable economy that is drawing droves of new residents to Orlando, area homebuyers pushed sales into positive territory for the month of May. Home sales jumped by nearly 11 percent compared to Ma...Continue Reading
Orlando Weekly Real Estate Update June 2nd, 2019
Single-Family Existing Homes
- Sales of single-family homes decreased to 599 during the week of Jun 2, from 708 the week prior
- The median price of single-family homes decreased to $272,500, a chan...Continue Reading
Orlando weekly real estate update gives you a snapshot of the previous week's market activity, including sales, prices, days on market, and much, much more.
Monday Morning Quarterback for May 19, 2019
Single-Family Existing Homes
-Sales of ...Continue Reading
ListingCourtesyofCOLVIN REALTY, INC.
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.8/8/2017 9:06:01 AM2019