Listing Courtesy of HOME CHAT REALTY LLC
6 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
LIVE THE OLD FLORIDA LIFESTYLE from your updated waterfront nature retreat. 2 adjoining waterfront-canal homes are available for the price of one. Direct access to the 21,000-acre Kissimmee Chain of Lakes nature preserve, headwaters of Kissimmee-Okeechobee-Everglades system. 200 ft canal frontage (100 ft in front, 100 ft in back) with access to Lake Hatchineha, a serene 6,559-acre paradice for boating, fishing, nature lovers and canoe/kayak enthusiasts. One home can be personal residence or vacation retreat; other can produce income (excellent rental history). 2-story home is 3/2 with 1663 SF and elevated deck over water. Have your morning coffee and watch alligators swim by as sun rises. Second home is 2/1 (1457 SF) with mother-in-law suite. Watch wild turkey, sandhill cranes, bald eagles, deer and even rare Florida Panther from front covered dock. Living SF of both homes exceeds 3100 SF. Property includes covered boathouse, boat lifts, and multiple docks, on both canals. Amenities include, fresh paint, new flooring, updated kitchen, new roof in 2018 with warranty, and new A/C in first home. Has wheel-chair accessible elevator. Entertain large group in oversized Florida Room overlooking the water and prepare meals from 1 of 4 kitchens before enjoying cool evenings by 3 wood-burning fireplaces. Large 27X20 storage rm; 2 laundry rms; oversized 28X27 garage; Large cement parking area. Close to Central Florida attractions. All information reliable but not guaranteed & should be verified by the buyer.
||64 PERCH ST
33844 Haines City/Grenelefe
BEG 428PT9 FT S & 80 FT E OF NW COR OF SE1/4 RUN S 100 FT E 110 FT N 100 FT W 110 FT TO POB LESS 28.32% INT IN MIN RGTS $4,014
| Chestnut Elementary School For Science And Engineering||(K-5)||5|
| Palmetto Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(S), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum, Slate
- Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(S)
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Space Heater
- Attic, Bonus Room, Florida Room, Interior In-Law Apt, Storage Rooms
- Balcony, Dog Run, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Canal - Freshwater
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Propane,Sewer Connected
- Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,In County,Level/Flat,Street Dead-End,Street Paved,Unincorporated
- Boat,Common,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Parking,Guest,Off Street,Oversized,Under Building,Workshop in Garage
- Smoke Detector(s)
- From US 27 & Dundee Rd in Dundee go east. Turn LEFT at Center St (Scenic Hwy; SR 17), north to Hatchineha Rd. (CR 542). Turn RIGHT. Head east approx. 11 mi. (past Poincianna), thru "S" curve, LEFT on Perch St. 64 Perch is on the right.
Downtown Orlando Condos
It has come to our attention that condos located in Orlando are in high demand as sales jump 7% this January. After reviewing the units for sale in downtown Orlando we were surprised to see the affordability of some of these ...Continue Reading
Welcome to the January 2019 real estate market report. I've included market reports for both residential Orlando/ Central Florida and the Disney vacation market of Davenport/ Kissimmee.
Both Orlando and Disney vacation homes both increase to ...Continue Reading
Welcome to January 2019 Disney real estate market update.
The winter months cool the market as inventory and sales both decrease...
In January we saw the average sales price increase to $226,000 from $210,950, a 6.7% increase from Janua...Continue Reading
Listing Courtesy of HOME CHAT REALTY LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Copyright © 2019 My Florida Regional MLS. All Rights Reserved.