Listing Courtesy of LENNAR REALTY
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This stately two-story home consists of five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a three-car tandem garage. The fully-equipped kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook, family room and covered patio. The master suite has a private bathroom with a tub, separate shower, and his and her sinks. The second floor has 4 bedrooms and a game room for additional space. Storey Park is unlike any other in the Orlando area! We will have a resort pool, lap pool, 2 splash pads, a Jacuzzi spa, a state of the art fitness center, a food pavilion, tennis court, a big playing field for football or soccer games, walking trails, dog park, camp site and our own town center and so much more!! Not to mention all A Rated schools! So stop by and see why you will want to be part of the fastest growing, most sought after area in all of Orlando!
||12103 IMAGINARY WAY
Storey Park 50 Solar
32832 Orlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
STOREY PARK PARCEL L DB 95 PG 73-86 LOT 43 $0
Assigned School Zones
- Moss Park Elementary
- Innovation Middle School
- Lake Nona High
| Eagle Creek Elementary||(K-5)|
| Moss Park Elementary School||(K-5)||2|
| Sun Blaze Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Northlake Park Community Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Narcoossee Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||3|
| Primrose School At Vista Lakes||(Preschool-K)|
| Lake Nona High School||(8-12)||3|
| Lake Nona Middle School||(6-8)|
| Narcoossee Middle School||(6-8)||3|
| Odyssey Middle School||(6-8)||3|
| Lake Nona High School||(8-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central, Electric
- Fitness Center,Park,Playground,Spa/Hot Tub,Tennis Court(s)
- Family Room, Inside Utility
- Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Public,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- In City Limits,Sidewalk,Street Paved,Street Private
- Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Gated Community,Security System Owned,Smoke Detector(s)
- Traveling South on FL-417 Toll North on 417 take exit 24 Innovation/Dowden, go right, community on right.
Introducing our latest listing at Stoneybrook Hills community in Mount Dora.
🏡 Get ready for easy living in gorgeous Stonybrook Hills. With over a quarter acre of land on a cul-de-sac and an extended driveway, parking...Continue Reading
From everyone at Dudley Elite Realty we wish you a happy 4th of July, be safe and have a wonderful day!
Looking for the best places to see the fireworks here in Central Florida?
Welcome to June 2019 Disney real estate market update.
Prices in the Disney vacation areas of Davenport & Kissimmee continues to climb...
In June we saw the average sales price reach $238,625 compared to this time...Continue Reading
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.8/8/2017 9:06:01 AM2019